|Add to Wishlist|
|Product is available|
500 ml bottle
OCTAVE is carefully selected from the very best olives in Greece, harvested and bottled by hand. Inspired by the beauty and fertility of the seven Ionian Islands and driven by an uncompromising Swiss Quality approach, the value formula 7+1 was developed. Experience a truly unique symphony of flavours. OCTAVE ORGNAIC is a single variety olive oil (100% Koroneiki variety) with a fruity and attractive (rather spicy) taste and a distinctive aroma.
OCTAVE is produced by cold extraction at low temperatures (T<26°C), under constantly controlled hygienic conditions. It is a single-variety olive oil (100% Koroneiki variety) with a fruity and attractive (rather piquant) flavour and distinctive aroma.
GENERAL QUALITY FEATURES
• Olive variety: Koroneiki (100%)
• Organoleptic characteristics: fruity and attractive flavour, pronounced aroma
• Fruity: 3.8, bitter: 3.0, pungent: 3.9
• 470mg/l of polyphenols (antioxidants).
• Acidity (when filling): < 0.3% / K270 max. 0.22 / K232 max. 2.5 / D.K. max. 0.01 / peroxide value max. 20 mEqO2/kg / wax max. 250 mg/kg
Best before date: 24 months after production/Store in a cool and dark place / Packaging: prestigious glass bottle with carton box